lululemon - Contract iOS Developer
August 2021 - Present
HSBC - Contract iOS Developer
January 2021 - August 2021
- Working on the team to support the US iOS app.
- Integrating different internal frameworks into the global app.
AltSource - Contract iOS Developer
January 2019 - December 2020
- Architecting and developing iOS and Android applications for different clients which include Cellular services, Insurance, and Home monitoring.
- Working with UX team for effectively designing applications,
- Converted a legacy app from Objective-C to Swift. Working on REST API for mobile clients.
- Taking part in discovery of new applications with clients to make sure their requirements are met.
AltSource - Fulltime iOS Developer
October 2017 - November 2018
- Developed an inhouse throttling system using Redis Caching in ASP.NET to limit calls to the REST API.
- Converted the API endpoints from synchronous to asynchronous by using async-await pattern.
Mitchell International - Software Engineer
November 2015 - September 2017
- Worked on different aspects in the backend development of the Single Page Application for the new line of damage claim insurance products. Ensuring the quality and reducing the bug risk by following TDD for new code.
- Wrote automation tool in C# to convert older damage claim rules to newer damage claim rules
- Refactored a module to reduce I/O and database calls to increase performance and improve response time on the client side.
Freedom Voice - Software Engineer Intern
January 2015 - October 2015
- Worked on different aspects of Voice System including implementing new features, fixing bugs, writing unit tests
- Ported fax implementation from external service to internal Voice system service.
- Worked with the team for the creation of REST API using ASP.NET Web API for the FreedomVoice Mobile app.
San Diego State University Research Assistant
January 2014 - October 2014
- Created an iOS and Android native app to connect students to right companies in job fairs.
Want to connect with me?